alcohol, alcohol drinks, alcoholic night, body shots, drinking games, F-U-N, foods, friday, friday fun night, friends, friends ultimate night, friendships, fun, hangover, happiness, king's cup, leisure, lifestyle, maturity, personal, tequila, vodka, wasted
Friday fun night is a game night. All we need are chatty friends, chips and a ready supply of alcohol. Last friday is my back-to-fun-games-weekend fete.
I tried to abstain last March as a form of sacrifice. Call me quirky but I thought if I could sacrifice something to achieve something, alcohol was the best choice! I cannot forego facebook and definitely not coffee. I am not active in twitter so that’s worthless sacrifice. The sacrifice paid off eventually. I got what I asked for.
There were nine of us – a couple, 3 boys and 5 ladies. Yes, I used boys and not men. Fine. All of us can sometimes be outrageous having zero maturities. I guess, that’s why we’re friends! haha
Jeff, our very own game master, introduced us to King’s cup. The cards were given meanings as follows: (It has to rhyme but this is as far as I can remember.)
- Ace – face (use your right hand to slap your right face),
- Two – You (point someone to drink),
- Three – me (you earn yourself a shot of vodka),
- Four – chicks (all girls must drink),
- Five – waterfall (all must drink),
- Six – dicks (all boys must drink),
- Seven – heaven (shout heck while pointing to heaven, left hand only),
- Eight – mate (choose your pair, every time you drink, he/she needs to drink),
- Nine – rhyme (start a word and everyone must say a word ending in the same syllable e.g. mocha, bazooka, arabica, erotica and list goes on),
- Ten – category (e.g. category – Angelina Jolie’s films)
- Jack – John (a pee pass, only you have the right to use the toilet one time only during the game)
- Queen – Question (during the game, you can randomly shoot a question and when someone stupidly answer it, he/she needs to drink. You may answer the queen in question form so that you won’t be punished.)
- King – Rule (the first 3 king cards – set a rule and put something in the king’s cup like your own drink, cigarette butt, or anything under the sun. The last king gets the king’s cup so you have to chug it down your throat one time big time.)
It was fun not just because I got to gulp down the king’s cup (wasabi+vinegar+half cup vodka) but this a bully-brain game. Someone has to drink every time a card is pick. We got vodka and tequilas on the rack! A feast with chips and soda.
The second king ruled no chaser/pure vodka shots. So, we all got to wince because of the intense sharp taste! Also, I “mated” my friend (#8) who got the queen (#Q). It was funny because I tried to bully him by answering his question. So the result was I got to drink and he needed too. I guess he wanted to curse me that time! haha. Jeff “mated” our lady friend and being another bully, he would casually drink pure vodka to spat her. She got to drink 10 pure shots or more!
After king’s cup, we played body shot but I’d rather call it ice cream de lengua! 🙂 A lick it-suck it game. A coin is flip (we use tequila bottle cover) to signal the start of counting numbers. Each person should be able to say one number but you cannot repeat or say it with someone simultaneously. Also, the last person gets to be punished. All I can say, what happens during Fridays must be forgotten the next day!
We played other games like shit-shit and 007 bang. At midnight, we watched the horror film “The Ring”. Everyone was already zonked and a little bit wasted so I wasn’t sure if someone got to see the end of the film. I did not. I crouched myself in the sofa feeling very light. At 3 am, my back felt the comfortable bed with two girl friends. Finally, oozed out!
It was a fun night. But it was the company that matters. I was with my good friends enjoying a Friday drinking night filled with laughter and teases. Even if we just shared stories, it would still be a great night! Friday is F-U-N. The ultimate end of the week where fun starts to unravel.
I choose to blog things that people may find trivial. But, I wanted to write these things to be able to remember it someday. Thank you friends!